East End Healthy Living Centre
- Fully equipped fitness gym.
- Weekly exercise and leisure classes, including the world renowned Les Mills range and Zumba,
- 400m running track with eight lanes.
- 8 football pitches, including 5-a-side, 7-a-side, 11-a-side on synthetic and grass.
- Tennis court.
- Playzone play park.
- Sunshine Café.
- IT suite.
- Arts room.
- Training kitchen.
- Meeting rooms.
Please see our website for all activities and listings.
What we are
East End Healthy Living Centre is a flagship, multi-million pound, community led partnership project. We aim to improve the health and well-being of people living in the East-End of Glasgow. We were established in 2005, as an independent registered Scottish Charity.
Hub for the community in the heart of East End
The centre is designed as a hub, from where we provide a programme of health promotional, educational, physical and social activities. We offer a full range of low cost sports, leisure, creative and training opportunities for all ages and abilities. There are also accessible facilities for community hire, all conveniently located between Crownpoint Road and the Gallowgate in the heart of Glasgow's East End.
We are here for everyone
We aim to ensure that our services and facilities are accessible to everyone residing in the East End and aim to support the sustainability of the local area by:
- Providing facilities and services which help improve the health of the community.
- Offering opportunities for learning.
- Offering opportunities for social interaction and leisure activities.
Contact East End Healthy Living Centre
0141 550 5000
0141 550 5001
Textphone 0141 550 5002
183 Crownpoint Road
Glasgow, G40 2AL
East End Healthy Living Centre is part of Glasgow East Learning Network (GELN)
The Healthy Living Centre aims to improve health in the East End by acting as catalyst for sustained health development activity – increasing the community's capacity to achieve change and develop health related activities in the area.