You can get help and advice through various organisations if you get into financial difficulties. You can here also find links to websites with help and information about managing your money.
There are different funds and grants you can get depending on your circumstances:
- Social Funds; community care grants, budgeting loan, crisis loans, funeral payment and sure start maternity grant,
- Disability Living Allowance, Attendance Allowance & Carers Allowance
- Incapacity Benefit & Employment Support Allowance if you are incapable of work?
- Income Support, Pension Credits and Cold Weather Payments
- Housing Benefit & Council Tax Benefit
- Working Tax Credits and Child Tax Credits
- Jobseekers Allowance
The organisations here listed are available to help you locallyand there are more links to other organisations on the page.
To provide education and training opportunities, money advice and counselling services for the people of Garthamlock and Craigend.
We offer free and confidential advice on all money matters including consumer debt e.g. rent, Council Tax, Gas, Electricity and many more.
Haghill Money Advice Project
30 Abernethy Street, Glasgow G31 3SX
0141 550 2415/ 556 3088